Invisalign & Clear Aligners
Getting Started With Invisible Braces
Unlock the Beauty of a Confident Smile: Discover the Unmatched Comfort and Discreet Elegance of Clear Aligners at Nor Cal Orthodontics.
Dr. Plewe, a certified Invisalign and clear aligner orthodontist, provides patients with a distinctly effective and exceptionally comfortable alternative for orthodontic treatment. Say goodbye to conspicuous braces and embrace the discreet charm of Invisalign. Whether you’re considering it for yourself or your teenager, contact our office today to arrange a complimentary Invisalign evaluation and explore the transformative possibilities for a straighter, more confident smile.
During your consultation, Dr. Plewe will assess your teeth, discuss your concerns and goals, and determine if Invisalign is the right option for you. We use advanced imaging technology to create a digital 3D model of your teeth, allowing for a precise treatment plan. During your evaluation, we will discuss the length of treatment, payment options, etc.
Once you decide to proceed with Invisalign, your orthodontist will create a personalized treatment plan for your smile. You’ll get a preview of what your smile will look like after the Invisalign process. The orthodontist will then order a series of custom-made aligners tailored to fit your teeth at each stage of the treatment plan.
As you progress through your treatment, you will wear a series of aligners, each for about one to two weeks, as directed by your orthodontist. The aligners are removable, allowing you to eat, brush, and floss without any restrictions. Over time, your teeth will gradually shift into their desired positions, resulting in a beautifully aligned smile.
No. As a courtesy to you and your family dentist, we will always discuss the feasibility of braces or tooth straightening without charging a fee for the initial consultation.
If you have insurance, we will help you to determine the coverage you have available. We ask that you assign your insurance benefit to us. The balance will be arranged for you to pay (see above).
Professional care is provided to you, our patient, and not to an insurance company. Thus, the insurance company is responsible to the patient and the patient is responsible to the doctor. We will help in every way we can in filing your claim and handling insurance questions from our office on your behalf.
In an effort to keep orthodontic fees down while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established the following financial policy:
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we will offer a a fee discount. (If you have insurance, we will offer a discount for payment of your portion of the fee that will not be covered by insurance.)
- To fit your individual needs, financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over a period of months.
- For your convenience, we accept payment by Visa®, MasterCard®, and Discover® and CareCredit®.
- In cases of serious delinquency, treatment will be discontinued, although we will make every effort to accommodate patients with temporary difficulties.
The cost of treatment depends on the severity of the patient’s problem. You will be able to discuss fees and payment options before treatment begins. We have payment plans to suit different budgets, including a no initial payment option. We also accept assignment from most insurance plans, and file the necessary papers to the insurance company. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable.
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth faster and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists use Invisalign and other clear aligner brands to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Clear Aligners Are:
- Completely invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Plewe uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then he customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within one year; however this can vary from patient to patient.